Friday, April 25, 2008

Sweat.

It was a long, hard, hot day at work, and at the end of the day I was sitting in the truck next to my partner and I could smell his sweat. He's married and there's nothing about him in particular that gets me, but the smell of a man's sweat always makes me think about sex.

(By the way, there are numerous moments in my life when I am not thinking about sex; I've got a whole entire life that involves having clothes on. I just don't write about it here.)

And more than sex, intimacy. After sex, lying with my head on his chest or in the crook of his arm and breathing in the hot smell of man and fuck. This is the way I want to end every day.


I've borne being alone before and I suppose I will again. But for now I know I'll keep seeing Benny unless I get something good going and probably even then. Just to smell his sweat.

Okay, that's a ridiculous romanticized lie. Just to do a wide variety of athletic and disgusting things that make him sweat, and then to smell it.

3 comments:

  1. All those D-rings are going to have to get used at some point. Can you bring Jon for a ride-along?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruno - Not unless he's grievously injured. But I like the way you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And more than sex, intimacy. After sex, lying with my head on his chest or in the crook of his arm and breathing in the hot smell of man and fuck. This is the way I want to end every day."


    Yes, that, I love that. I love that.

    ReplyDelete